Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a Game!

Real quick on the Super Bowl: WOW!!! Man, that was an amazing fourth quarter. I was pulling for the Cardinals but am still happy to have seen such a great game. I hope you all enjoyed the festivities that come along with the biggest game of the year. In other news, to update you on my career search, the interviews went well. Thank you for your prayers! Unfortunately in these difficult times, schools aren't handing out jobs as quickly as before. I had numerous people tell me that if I was at the job fair a year ago with my resume, I would have been hired on the spot. The good news is that as a male math teacher, I still have a great chance to land a job, I just have to be patient. The second great thing is that God is in control! Thankfully He knows what lies ahead and I just have to trust Him. My next move is a job fair next weekend in Salem. I also will begin the process of filling out numerous online applications. I am excited to see where this takes me. God is good!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I will continue to pray for the Lords will and His leading in your life. I know it seems as if there's nothing out there... but all will be fine, the Lord is going to provide for you a job somewhere.