Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Seeking God's Direction

I have not updated in a while! It is hard to believe that it has almost been a month since the semester ended. I have been substitute teaching in NY and enjoying time spent with family and friends. During this time I have been seeking leads for teaching jobs. Last week I got a call to interview at Pulaski High School and so yesterday I drove the 9 hours down to Blacksburg. I have an interview tomorrow at 9 am. Please pray for this opportunity and any others that may come. Getting a job for the fall would go a long way to helping me support myself fully as well as start paying off loans. I am just praying that I can have patience if a job is not in the Lord's plan. If I don't get a job, then I will most likely be student teaching. I know this would be a valuable experience if that is the case. God is good and His will be done! Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Praying for you... YOu know the Lord has HIS hand all over you and the direction He is going to call you to. Keep waiting on him and knowing that HE has your best interest at heart!