Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Praise God

God has taught me so much this summer. He has taught me what it means to experience joy in the midst of trials. He has taught me how to persevere and how to grow in my faith by relying on Him during the storms. Val and I have been through so much together and though it hasn't always been easy, it has been a time of great growth. We are now stronger than we ever have and Satan cannot touch us! My God is so faithful and mighty to save! I can't wait to see what He has in store for the rest of the year!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Matt, this is so true!! If we didn't have the hard times we wouldn't grow!! In those hard times, we learn to cling to Christ because ONLY HE can meet our every need!! Praise God for His goodness and help through those times!!

Christy said...

Can't wait to talk and hear about your summer. Sorry it was so short the other day we'll catch up soon.