Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Back to updates from last weekend! After the YEC we were kept busy by Rebecca's wedding shower and the college worship service at Cambria on Sunday. We had a great time hanging out with family and friends. I am so blessed to have both of my sisters living so close to me! Sunday's service was neat. Some students from Liberty came and played the worship music for us. Val was a part of the worship band. Val and I sang Lead Me To The Cross for special music. What a blessing it is to serve the Lord with my girlfriend! The rest of Sunday afternoon was spent relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather. We played some tennis with Josh and Meredith and finished off the night watching 24 and eating steak. Each weekend is a true blessing. I must say I am looking forward to this summer when Val and I will hopefully be able to spend some time together each day!










No comments: